Join the Pennsylvania Volunteers in the #CivilFundingWar
As a Pennsylvania Volunteer in the #CivilFundingWar, here’s what volunteers need to do to help:
- Share the information with friends, neighbors and coworkers. That means forward emails to them and pass along any literature you pick up from our meetings.
- Invite 10 people to attend upcoming meetings. Upcoming meeting dates: March 22, April 16 and April 30, 2018 – all at 5:30 p.m. in Harrisburg at St. Paul’s Episcopalian Church.
- Attend the upcoming meetings. RSVP on our Facebook Page, or just show up.
- Join our mailing list by clicking here.
- Like us on Facebook, invite 10 friends to like us, and also follow us on Twitter @EquityFirstOrg and on LinkedIn.
- Share the emails, get others to participate. Invite a friend to the next meeting.
- Share our social media posts with your friends and followers.
- Tell school board members you’re a member of the Pennsylvania Volunteers in the #CivilFundingWar and you want them to join.
- Tell your legislators you’re a member of the Pennsylvania Volunteers in the #CivilFundingWar and you want immediate action on our battle plan. Find your legislator here.
- Share your personal story about the hardships you faced because of underfunded schools. We want to hear from you. Email Shelly@SupportEquityFirst.org.